[asterisk-users] [asterisk-ss7] Incoming calls through SS7 for data modem transmissions - possible??

José Pablo Méndez Soto auxcri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:40:53 CST 2010

Thank you Horacio and Cary.

We will try receiving SS7, routing via SIP, answering on the AS5300, then
looping back to itself (out PRI, in PRI ports) in order to invoke the modem
termination. This way we may be able to spare the TDM cards in Asterisk and
reuse the E1 ports installed in the gateway.

Best regards,

*José Pablo Méndez
           *********