[asterisk-users] ConfBridge

Michael voip.question at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 02:12:27 CST 2010

Hi,

We created the following script and the conference room works:

[incoming-conference]
exten => s, 1, Set(CHANNEL(language)=en)
exten => s, n, Set(CHANNEL(musicclass)=default)
exten => s, n, Ringing
exten => s, n, Wait(1)
exten => s, n, Answer
exten => s, n, Ringing
exten => s, n, Wait(1)
exten => s, n, ConfBridge(${EXTEN},Mcs,123)
exten => s, n, Hangup

We need many more features:
1. Set admin access, comparing to users' access.
2. Set the option to ask users to input an access password.
3. Allow an admin to mute/unmute and drop unwanted users, through a web
interface.
4. Allow users to create new conference rooms, dynamically.

Are all these option available? If yes, we'll be happy to get example
scripts. We tried to look on Google, but couldn't really find anything
useful and the official documentation is not sufficient ofr our level of
knowledge.

Thank you in advance,

Michael