[asterisk-users] Asterisk behind D-Link ADSL router with private IP

gmail gresvan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 05:26:41 CST 2010

i have this configuration , An Asterisk server connected to my private LAN 192.168.10.0/24 when i do port forwarding for port 5060 so that i make a call from Internet into Asterisk wireshark show the message "destintion port unrechable"

i configured sip.conf for "nat=yes" and "qualify=yes" and "externip="my public IP"

did i forget some other ports to forward otherthan 5060?

did i forget any other configurations?

i even tried the "virtual server" function in my D-Link 2640U ADSL router with no hope

appreciate your help