[asterisk-users] Asterisk parking question

Mike list at net-wall.com
Thu Nov 18 11:43:08 CST 2010

I tried that....or I think I did something similar, but that may or may not apply (depending on my understanding of parking lots)

Here is my relevant contexts.  The SIP phones are registered under this context:

[some_context]
include => parkinglotA
include => outboundcalls

exten => t,1,Verbose(1|parking timeout!!!)

Here, in features.conf, here is parkinglotA's definition

[parkinglotA]
context => parkinglotA
parkpos => 101-120
findslot => next
parkingtime=>60

The thing is, I never hit the "Verbose" command.

So my questions:
1) Why won't this work?
And more importantly:
2) what's this park-dial context you speak of ?  Is this a hardcoded context calls go back to?  Can I set one per parkilots (remember: I use multiple parking lots)

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Mike