[asterisk-users] How many Asterisk PBX operating in the World?

Sevana Oy sales at sevana.fi
Wed Nov 17 11:24:36 CST 2010

Thanks! What I managed to learn from one article is:

Asterisk PBX has about 18% of the World market share of PBXs.

Asterisk claims 75% of the World market share for Open Source PBXs.

(source: http://www.asteriskexpert.co.uk/about-asterisk.php)

This must be quite a lot I believe, and I do agree amount of downloads does not show the picture I tend to see.

Thank you!