[asterisk-users] Official Documentation for Asterisk 1.6 Realtime ODBC Tables

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 09:37:51 CST 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Sherwood McGowan
<sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:52 AM, Brett Woollum <brett at woollum.com> wrote:
>> More information:  When I have "rtcachefriends = yes" in sip.conf,
>> everything seems fine. With "rtcachefriends = no" I see this behavior.
>>
>> I'd rather not cache. I'm aiming for as near real-time as possible.
>>
>> Any thoughts?
>>
>> Brett Woollum
>> Brett at Woollum.com

oooh, also, I saw a blf subscription in there. Have you performed a
capture of the sip signaling between asterisk and the peer(s) in
question? If you haven't, you might want to do that, and investigate
the contents of the notify message. Just a troubleshooting thought :D

Cheers