[asterisk-users] Asterisk Playback sound dropping on linphone

Matteo Fortini matteo.fortini at sadel.it
Thu Nov 11 11:40:55 CST 2010

I did some more tests, and it's not really a problem with linphone: the
rtp capture shows empty packets sent by Asterisk.
Since the channel which is doing Playback() is in a MeetMe conference, I
tried also to speak on another phone on the same conference: well the
rtp capture shows the stream from A* becoming silent, then the new sound
from the phone comes up.

Do I have to file a bug?

Thank you,
Matteo