[asterisk-users] Asterisk Playback sound dropping on linphone

Matteo Fortini matteo.fortini at sadel.it
Thu Nov 11 09:35:03 CST 2010

Hi,
I dial on A* from a linphonec to a Playback() extension, then suddenly
the sound stops after a while, without any notice.
I enabled debug both in linphone and A*, and the RTP packets are sent
from A* and received from linphone. It doesn't matter whether I choose
alaw, ulaw, gsm as codec (besides changing cpu load of course).

How can I debug it? I'm using A* 1.6.2 and both linphone 2.x and 3.x.

I just need a console scriptable softphone, so maybe there's an
alternative to linphone (which seemed good enough anyway!)...

Thank you,
Matteo