[asterisk-users] Problem with AMI

Rodrigo Lang rodrigoferreiralang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:52:46 CST 2010

Hi to all.

I have a problem in the AMI. Sometimes the AMI don't generate the event
NewState when the exten of destiny is Ringing and sometimes don't show me
the callerid in this events.

The event NewState what i refer:

Event: Newstate
Privilege: call,all
Channel: SIP/17-00006fd6
ChannelState: 5
ChannelStateDesc: Ringing
CallerIDNum: 4191920902
CallerIDName: 4191920902
Uniqueid: 1289414204.29705

This guy is ok. But sometimes the event come like this:

Event: Newstate
Privilege: call,all
Channel: SIP/17-00006fd6
ChannelState: 5
ChannelStateDesc: Ringing
CallerIDNum:
CallerIDName:
Uniqueid: 1289414204.29705

And sometimes these events don't come. I think this is a bug, correctly?

My Asterisk version is the 1.6.0.28. I use ATA Linksys in the extensions and
this problem happen in every hardware's (khomp, xorcom) and in the SIP
protocol to.

Note: Every teste made is from the same number (my cell) and to same
extension of destiny.

Thanks a lot to all.
--
Rodrigo Lang
Opening your mind - Just another Open Source