[asterisk-users] Addons for Asterisk 1.8?

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Tue Nov 9 02:09:29 CST 2010

On Monday 08 November 2010 16:05:28 Carlos Chavez wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 16:53 -0500, bakko wrote:
> > The addons are in the same package.
> >
> > Regards

The reason for including it is because when we occasionally need to change
the internal API, it's difficult to remember which version of the addons
package goes with each version of Asterisk.  Additionally, changes to the
addons packages rarely got released on time in the past.  It makes it a lot
easier just to include them directly in the main distribution, default
disabled.

--
Tilghman Lesher