[asterisk-users] Addons for Asterisk 1.8?

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Nov 8 16:05:28 CST 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 16:53 -0500, bakko wrote:
> The addons are in the same package.
>
> Regards

	Yes, I spoke before opening the UPGRADE.txt file and reading that they
are now included in the same archive.  I do not quite understand why
they changed the distribution method.  I think it is better to have a
separate package that you do not have to download every time you upgrade
Asterisk.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001