[asterisk-users] Any good guides for installing Asterisk on Embedded systems like Alix boards?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 19:58:53 CST 2010

Yes, it is a small office. I am familiar with pfSense. I am not sure if
firewall on Astlinux is as versatile and flexible. But also, I am wondering
if with all those attacks around now-a-days if the box will be able to
handle 5 extensions, voicemail, IVR, firewall, DHCP, openvpn all together.

Thanks