[asterisk-users] Any good guides for installing Asterisk on Embedded systems like Alix boards?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:00:20 CST 2010

Thanks. I think I would still need a firewall. Maybe a 1u rack
double enclosure for two Alix boards - one as firewall - and one as PBX
would do better.

Anyhow, I don't want to open the box if I don't have to. Is there any way I
can push the .gz file over console cable rather than putting the CF in a
reader?

Thanks