[asterisk-users] Is queue Members priority supposed to show in the "queue show" command

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Thu Nov 4 13:54:58 CDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Bruce B <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am doing a queue show and I can't see any column that shows a queue
> member priority. Is there any other command that can show the member
> priority on the Asterisk 1.4x CLI?
>
> We are using this format of dialplan to login agents:
>
> exten => 123,Answer()
> exten => 123,n,AddQueueMember(500|Local/${CALLERID(num)}@from-internal/n)
> exten => 123,Hangup()

You mean the penalty?

~]# asterisk -rx "core show application AddQueueMember"

  -= Info about application 'AddQueueMember' =-

[Synopsis]
Dynamically adds queue members

[Description]

AddQueueMember(queuename[|interface[|penalty[|options[|membername[|state_interface]]]]]):
Dynamically adds interface to an existing queue.
If the interface is already in the queue and there exists an n+101 priority
then it will then jump to this priority.  Otherwise it will return an error
The option string may contain zero or more of the following characters:
       'j' -- jump to +101 priority when appropriate.
  This application sets the following channel variable upon completion:
     AQMSTATUS    The status of the attempt to add a queue member as a
                     text string, one of
           ADDED | MEMBERALREADY | NOSUCHQUEUE
If a device is provided in the state_interface parameter, then this will
be the device which will be used to determine the device state of the
added queue member.
Example: AddQueueMember(techsupport|SIP/3000)

Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP
http://www.selbytech.com