[asterisk-users] Is queue Members priority supposed to show in the "queue show" command

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:56:21 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am doing a queue show and I can't see any column that shows a queue member
priority. Is there any other command that can show the member priority on
the Asterisk 1.4x CLI?

We are using this format of dialplan to login agents:

exten => 123,Answer()
exten => 123,n,AddQueueMember(500|Local/${CALLERID(num)}@from-internal/n)
exten => 123,Hangup()

^^^^ Where 500 is the English queue number and extension 123 is dial to
login into Q-500

The priorities don't seem to work when we use the LEASTRECENT strategy so I
am suspecting my dialplan above or maybe even the priorities are not
supposed to work with LEASTRECENT strategy at all?

Thanks