[asterisk-users] Migration from 1.2 to 1.8 in production

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 09:54:20 CDT 2010

Thanks for reply,

I believe we have around 300 SIP phone register on asterisk and we have 2 T1 line.  Roughly i would say max concurrent number 20/30 Max.

My only concern is stability after whatever version migration.  I believe 1.8 is new and it's just coming out form egg so quite worry about stability. So I have two choice 1.4 and 1.6 stable version.

is there anyone who is using 1.8 in production? I am quite impressed with 1.8 features though

Thanks,
S. Patel