[asterisk-users] Asterisk community services powered by Atlassian tools

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Nov 2 14:06:24 CDT 2010

Some of you have already noticed we've chosen a number of Atlassian
tools to provide services to the Asterisk and Asterisk SCF communities
(Confluence, Crowd, Crucible, Fisheye and Bamboo). Of course, we're not
alone in this since many other open source projects have chosen these
tools as well, but I'd just like to state again how happy we are that
Atlassian is willing to license these tools at no cost to open source
projects. The tools are really powerful, easy to use and flexible, and
there's no doubt that our community will be better off for having chosen
them.

Thanks again Atlassian!

--
Kevin P. Fleming