[asterisk-users] Best way to limit outgoing calls per trunk

Vardan Harutyunyan hvardan71 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 01:27:00 CDT 2010

Hello,

What version of Asterisk You are use?
And what version of A2Billing You are use?
If You use version 1.4.X of Asterisk You can put call-limit string in
sip.conf for this trunk

If You use A2B ver 1.7 and Asterk 1.4 you can announce this trunk using
sip config in A2B, and the are call-limit via web.

And how I know, in 1.6 is no more call-limit in sip.conf

--
Vardan Harutyunyan,
Senior System Administrator

Enterprise Incubator Foundation