[asterisk-users] Best way to limit outgoing calls per trunk

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun May 30 21:56:05 CDT 2010

Thanks for that. It very well detailed.

I am not sure if I can use GROUP and GROUP_COUNT now that I see how it's
used. You see, the call is placed by A2Billing so I don't have a control
over setting GROUP increase and so if there is a call GROUP_COUNT won't
work.

I might resort back to using "sed" and "awk" to take output of "core show
channels" and check for it's state. I will appreciate some guru of "sed" to
to give me a true false for a channel up or not using "sed" and "core show
channels"

Thanks,
Bruce