[asterisk-users] Best way to limit outgoing calls per trunk

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 17:44:54 CDT 2010

Thanks for the input.

Is there no Asterisk command in dialplan to return true or false or number
of channels per trunk rather than going to bash script?

And if I do the bash script how can I use "sed" and "awk" to search for the
right words to see if trunk is in use or not.

A bit detail would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Bruce