[asterisk-users] Conflict between jumper settings and dmesg with?OctoBRI

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Sat May 29 11:43:19 CDT 2010

Op 29-05-10 17:33, Tzafrir Cohen schreef:
> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:53:34PM +0000, Andre wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Try this patch. IF you apply it you can tell dahdi the port mode to use like this
>> modprobe wcb4xxp port_mode=0,0,1,1
>
> Thanks for your patch. However:
>
> Don't those cards have jumpers that set (that is: hardwire) TE / NT mode?
> If so, why should I need to provide it again?

Well,

This comes in very handy when a server is in a remote location.
Or you just want to always set it from the software, and eliminate
user (or co-worker ;) error.

Ron

--
NeoNova BV
innovatieve internetoplossingen

http://www.neonova.nl  Science Park 140           1098 XG Amsterdam
info: 020-5611300      servicedesk: 020-5611302   fax: 020-5611301
KvK Amsterdam 34151241

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer