[asterisk-users] N900 video with Asterisk?

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Thu May 27 04:45:57 CDT 2010

Anyone using an N900 with asterisk yet?

Had mine for a while now and VoIP (voice) has been working really well,
but the new firmware update brings SIP Video calling too - so just given
it a go... The fly in the ointment is that I only have a Grandstream
GXV3000 to test it with ...

And it worked - sort of. If I call the N900 from the Grandstream it's OK
(H263 and H264 seems supported), and I get video both ways, but if I call
the GXV3000 from the N900, then I don't get any video - sound is OK. Even
after pushing the 'video' and camera buttons on the N900 I don't get
anything.

So sort of scratching my head here - I have had these sorts of issues
trying to get Ekiga going with the GXV - was a codec issue with Ekiga
until I got the extra codecs, but not sure what's going on here.

Actually, I'll try it with Ekiga in a bit... But if anyone else has had a
play, let me know how you got on!

Cheers,

Gordon