[asterisk-users] nortel meridian question

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue May 25 08:39:44 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I have asterisk 1.4.26 (and I tried 1.4.29) connected PRI all 23 lines
and for the
most part everything works. Dialing out on 23 lines to phones works fine.

I have to use the Local channel to call the intercom system (from call
files).
If I only call 1 intercom system at a time so it uses DAHDI/1 everything
seems to
work as I can call all 8 intercom systems and play a message.

The issue comes when I wish to dial all 8 intercom systems at the same time.
The only one that works is what every system I am calling on DAHDI/1 all
other fail.

The nortel switch gives "Cause #63" which I think is just a generic error.
The dial looks correct in the nortel logs.

Any thoughts on the issue here?

Jerry