[asterisk-users] Connecting 1-2 GSM ports to asterisk?

Hugo Serrano hugo.serrano at javali.pt
Fri May 21 09:37:48 CDT 2010

Hello!

You can try with a bluetooth usb dongle and a bluetooth phone.
something called chan_mobile. You can get a cheap solution!

have a look.

Regards!

--
Hugo Serrano
Hugo.serrano at javali.pt

Javali
Administração e Desenvolvimento de Sistemas Informáticos, Lda.
Madan Parque            Edifício VI          Campus da FCT/UNL
Quinta da Torre           2829-516 Caparica           Portugal
Phone: +351 212949666                      Fax: +351 212948313
www.javali.pt                                   info at javali.pt