[asterisk-users] OT - Which SIP hardphone with 100 BLF ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Wed May 19 00:46:26 CDT 2010

2010/5/18 Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com>

>  Dumb question – wouldn’t it be easier to monitor a web interface than a
> phone with 100 lights?

Yes and no : operator already has a Flash Operator Panel on its screen.
Information displayed by FOP is richer (you can see who is talking to who)
but operator feels easier with dedicated buttons for both displaying
activity and issuing transfers.

I think 100 is the upper limit for both kinds of tools where at a glance,
you can see all extensions : I think above a certain user count (120 ?),
operator would prefer to specifically query its console to get current
specific extensions phone activity.