[asterisk-users] Callerid with DAHDI

Daniel Bareiro daniel-listas at gmx.net
Mon May 17 20:26:18 CDT 2010

Hi all!

I'm testing a telephone connected to FXS port of a Sangoma A200 card.
But I'm observing that callerid is not working. The configuration that
I'm using in chan_dahdi.conf is the following one:

;autogenerated by /usr/sbin/wancfg_dahdi do not hand edit
;autogenrated on 2010-05-11
;Dahdi Channels Configurations
;For detailed Dahdi options, view /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.bak

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
language=es
defaultzone=es
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
echocancel=yes
echotraining=yes
inmediate=no

; DGB - 20100322
busydetect=yes
busycount=3

;Sangoma AFT-A200 [slot:8 bus:1 span:1]  <wanpipe1>
context=from-internal
group=1
echocancel=yes
signalling = fxo_ks
channel => 1
mailbox=300 at voicemail
callerid="Jane Doe" <300>

context=from-internal
group=1
echocancel=yes
signalling = fxo_ks
channel => 2

context=from-zaptel
group=0
echocancel=yes
signalling = fxs_ks
channel => 3

context=from-zaptel
group=0
echocancel=yes
signalling = fxs_ks
channel => 4

I was comparing this configuration with which I have in my house with a
OpenVox card, where callerid works, and the unique difference that I
found is that I'm using fxo_ls. Can be it the cause of the problem?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,
Daniel