[asterisk-users] identify caller hangup or callee hangup?

Vardan hvardan71 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 04:38:43 CDT 2010

I think You can do this if you use local channel.
For example, you do two context
AEL example

context	Incoming {
	_X. => {
		Dial(Local/${EXTEN}@Outgoing/n);
	};
	h => {
		Noop(Hangup in Incoming);
	}
};

context Outgoing {
	_X. => {
		Dial(SIP/dd at dd);
	};
	h => {
		Noop(Hangup in Outgoing);
	};
};

I think this is must work. I have like so, but use with callout files.

Vardan