[asterisk-users] LAN IAX2 trunk bad audio quality vs. LAN SIP trunk good audio quality

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri May 14 11:14:23 CDT 2010

I think that the clock resets would cause no audio or garbled audio
every 20 minutes, not constant interference.
Could you tell us how many simultaneous calls were in the trunk and what
the size is of 1 voice packet ?
Can you try putting maximum 30 calls per trunk (use multiple trunks if
needed) and see if the problem goes away.

Greetings,

zOa