[asterisk-users] No ringtone when going from queue to dial-command

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Fri May 14 02:35:00 CDT 2010

The only thing that makes it ring in step 3 (so after the queue) is
calling the Queue-command with the r-option.
So there is no music on hold but a ringtone, when the caller sits in the
queue.

Now the question is: when I want to use music on hold while inside the
queue, how can I get the ringtone back ?!

Jonas.