[asterisk-users] No ringtone when going from queue to dial-command

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed May 12 10:37:03 CDT 2010

Yes, 20 in Queue is timeout... works fine.

Also with the Ringing() command, there is no dialtone... It's just
silence... With or without the r-option, always the same.

When there is no Queue in between the 2 dial-commands, then the ringtone
is there as it should be !

So when I change to the Queue and to musiconhold, I loose the ringtone...

Should I do something after the Queue-command to get the ringing back ??
Ringing() does not help in my case...

Jonas.