[asterisk-users] What does Asterisk give to reject a re-invite?

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Thu May 13 17:16:54 CDT 2010

Kevin,

Thank you for that reply!

We're having an issue where a peer's response to an INVITE includes
"a=sendonly". Later it sends a re-invite with "a=sendrecv", however
Asterisk responds to that with an OK that includes "a=recvonly". The
end result is the called party can't hear the caller.

Do you have any idea why this is, or where I could go for more information?

Thanks for the help.