[asterisk-users] Asterisk Bible?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed May 12 09:46:28 CDT 2010

Un-top-posting...

On Wed, 12 May 2010, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Regarding functions and applications options, the only authoritative
> source is the console:
> core show application ...
> core show function ...

Assuming you don't use "autoload=no" in modules.conf.

I usually only load about 25 modules.

"Dead-tree" dox will always trail a fast moving project.

"Current" is also "in the eye of the beholder." Stable, production ready,
or trunk?

I'm still using 1.2 on all of my production systems.

--
Thanks in advance,