[asterisk-users] Stress Test new system

Wed May 12 09:27:06 CDT 2010

If you can call yourself via the provider just setup a dialplan which
spirals the call,e.g. from softphone call via provider one of your
numbers. Then incoming call route to your next DID, and so on, and after
some spiraling just connect the call to the Milliwatt() application.

Milliwatt is perfect to hear packet loss and jitter.

regards
klaus