[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 25

Nasir Javaid nasirjavaidnasir at gmail.com
Wed May 12 09:14:37 CDT 2010

Hi Vardan

I did same as you told and deleted the SIP information in Astdb and
restarted asterisk. but the result was same.

as you said there might be mistake in sip.conf so i am pasting both servers
configuration here..

1- nasir.server.com

[abc]
username=abc
type=friend
secret=mysecret
nat=yes
mailbox=12234568
incominglimit=2
outgoinglimit=2
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=payasyougo
canreinvite=yes
callerid="Nasir Qazi" <12234>
accountcode=6:0:abc
amaflags=default
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=g729
allow=gsm

2- 192.168.0.254 (client system)

[abc]
type=peer
username=abc
secret=mysecret
host=nasir.server.com
context=default
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=yes
insecure=very
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=g729
allow=gsm
nat=yes
;qualify=yes

[caller]
type=friend
secret=123456
host=dynamic
callerid="caller <12129887777>"
context=out
nat=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=yes
insecure=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=g729
allow=gsm
t38_udptl=yes
qualify=yes

I have registered [caller] on xlite at client system and dialing following
context in local system that will dial [abc]

[out]
exten=> _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@abc,30,1)
exten=> _X.,n,Hangup

as you can see above *highlighted that context of abc is
payasyougo.*problem is that i want the call to land in that context on
nasir.server.com, which works if i use register string. but without register
string call goes to default context on nasir.server.com

regards,

Nasir Javaid

Message: 19