[asterisk-users] bug in asterisk

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Tue May 11 07:24:16 CDT 2010

Check Asterisk changelog
(http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-1.4.31) with
ctrl+f "deadlock".

Guess how many deadlock related bugs wonderful Digium programmers will solve
in future releases?

My proposition is not solution to the problem, its the survival guide in
Asterisk world.

We have 470 servers deployed around the world with Asterisk and this piece
of code extended my and mine coworkers lifes by many years.

If you really want to solve your problem - start here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+debugging

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys

Kolmisoft UAB