[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 23

Vardan hvardan71 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 04:22:20 CDT 2010

Hello
Yes, you can just remove insecure line, if with out this line is worked
by default insecury=no, so if you not write this line, it will be NO

Also you can use hostname in host field:

host  = dynamic|hostname|IPAddr
	How to find the client - IP # or host name. If you want the phone to
register itself, use the keyword dynamic  instead of Host IP.

like this: host=nasir.server.com

no write  <http://nasir.server.com> in host field.

Vardan