[asterisk-users] Using Asterisk? Get on the press list!

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Mon May 10 13:59:27 CDT 2010

I just filled out this form and it needs some updates...

1. Field for website
2. City?  I put City + Country because I am not in the USA....
3. Other type of use: Building Automation
4. Size of Installation? For those of us who are integrators should we
total all our installations or just list the largest?

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software