[asterisk-users] Simulating a commercial SIP provider

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Mon May 10 07:11:46 CDT 2010

If I understand well - you want second PBX to act as your sip.provider.com

add this to your /etc/hosts (on primary pbx):
10.10.10.10 sip.provider.com

(secondary - simulation pbx):
127.0.0.1 localhost sip.provider.com

And use primary pbx as normal. When you need to switch to production -
remove the /etc/hosts line.

Hope this helps.