[asterisk-users] OT: NAT in SPA922

Sebastian Milioto smilioto at gmail.com
Thu May 6 12:17:33 CDT 2010

It is a building, with 24 separated rooms, each room will have a PC and a IP
Phone. Every room connected to a switch Cisco 2950.
I want keeping all PCs isolated behind a NAT (no access to neighbour's PC),
and still keep communication in same LAN between all IP Phones.

Should I take another approach on that?

Sebastian