[asterisk-users] Getting calee audio in Asterisk (real time)

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Wed May 5 02:46:18 CDT 2010

 Update:

I thought this may be the solution:
 *CLI> core set chanvar SIP/poly1-ab23jadf234 JACK_HOOK(manipulate) on
(For 1.6.2 it's *dialplan*set chanvar SIP/poly1-ab23jadf234
JACK_HOOK(manipulate) on)
Source: voip-info.org<%20http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+jack>

The command opens two jack ports: Channel:input and channel:output. At once
command is executed, sound on the caller is gone.
Question: what should this CLI command do in reality? Is it a bug or
expected behaviour?

Then I connect those two ports hoping it will return the sound to the
caller:
jack_connect SIP/PBX2-0000000d:output SIP/PBX2-0000000d:input
Then the calee hears garbled sound. Sample of all process is
here<http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10LN8QRH>.
It is recorded by MixMonitor on the machine where jack takes process.

Asterisk 1.6.2.6 (upgrading/downgrading/patching is not a problem).

Waiting for your suggestions... Maybe I can do this in totally different
approach?

Regards
Motiejus Jakštys
http://m.jakstys.lt/