[asterisk-users] Getting calee audio in Asterisk (real time)

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Wed May 5 01:35:01 CDT 2010

Hello,
I need to capture calee's audio in real-time in order to capture operator
messages (I've written sound recognition software that works with Jack:
http://github.com/Motiejus/SoundPatty/).
Jack does the following:
Incoming call audio -> audio in to jack, audio out from jack ->
current Asterisk application

Outgoing call audio <- current Asterisk application

However, I need vica-versa:
Incoming call audio -> current Asterisk application
Outgoing call audio <- Audio from jack, Audio into Jack
<- current Asterisk application
or at least
Incoming call audio -> current Asterisk application
Audio to jack       <- current Asterisk application
Outgoing call audio <- current Asterisk application

Any idea how I could accomplish this?

Regards
Motiejus Jakštys