[asterisk-users] ATA shootout: PAP2T versus Grandstream Handytone 286

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Sat May 1 13:59:50 CDT 2010

>> It seems that the PAP2T does support TFTP and an XML-based config for
>> deployments...

I've used both the Grandstream 286 and the Linksys PAP2T.
I have been able to get some limited faxing to work using T30 with a PAP2T.
Configuration and provisioning of the Linksys is very easy through
either the web GUI
or XML configuration files, which can be transferred through TFTP or HTTP.

I can only hope that Cisco will update the firmware of the PAP2T to
support T38 one day...

-- James