[asterisk-users] Unable to login to voicemail with Ekiga

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:23:11 CDT 2010

The message "Couldn't read user name" means it is not receiving the DTMF. Do
you have an IVR to verify that your system is receiving the DTMF? If not,
setup one, call into it and send Dtmf to it and see if it responds at all.
If it doesn't, somewhere DTMF settings need to be adjusted.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.