[asterisk-users] Asterisk hangup all outging calls after 32 seconds

Ing CIP. Alejandro Celi Mariátegui alex at linux.org.pe
Tue Mar 30 20:05:13 CDT 2010

(Sorry, but my english is not good)

Hi,

I have a problem with my new asterisk instalation. I search in google
but I couldn't find nothing.

Here's the thing.

Before, we have 2 asterisk servers, each one with a E1 card. one with a
Digium TE105 and the another with a A104 and we have a very simple
setup.

A Linux IBM X4300 Server is running CentOS 5.4 + Asterisk 1.6.2 (one
month ago I download the latest ones). No analog cards.

I can make calls between my extension perfectly;
When I make outgoing calls using the PRI (any E1 PRI) in some phones the
call hangup without any reaseon exactly after 32 seconds

Where can be the problem or the error?

Regards,

--
Ing CIP. Alejandro Celi Mariátegui