[asterisk-users] 24 FXS Port Voip Gateway and Asterisk

Joseph Begumisa j.begumisa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:34:12 CDT 2010

And not to mention the need for power over ethernet switches to avoid having
many power adpaters lying all over.  Don't get me wrong, I'm for IP Phones,
however, in this specific scenario that I have, getting an FXS to SIP
gateway with 24 ports makes more sense.

Thanks for all the pointers.

Best Regards,

Joseph