[asterisk-users] Asterisk, IAX, & Sub interfaces

trebaum trebaum at telepaths.org
Mon Mar 29 15:03:51 CDT 2010

So I realize the error in my question/request.  The section I was thinking of using for the binding IP address, is, itself, the wrong place to do such a thing.  It would need to be in the register statement... something like the following...

register => user:pass:fromIP at targetpeer

I do realize that this functionality doesn't currently exist.  Requests will be made in the appropriate places.  Thanks for the help.

:)

~ T