[asterisk-users] Asterisk, IAX, & Sub interfaces

trebaum trebaum at telepaths.org
Mon Mar 29 14:03:00 CDT 2010

Is there anyway to get the following scenario to work...

I have 3 IAX trunks that I want to setup to peer with other * boxes.  I have 1 physical interface, eth0.  I also have 2 sub interfaces, eth0:1 & eth0:2.  I want to setup a single IAX trunk on each of the interfaces.  All 3 interfaces are going to have separate publicly routable IPs, and for this purpose, let's say that because of operational restrictions, I cannot just setup all 3 physical interfaces.

What would really be nice, is if in the entries for each of the trunks to be able to use the bindaddr setting per trunk.  This would allow me to be able to connect trunk1 from eth0, trunk2 from eth0:1, trunk3 from eth0:2.

Thanks

~ T