[asterisk-users] configure the sound for inbound calls

Aurimas Skirgaila a.skirgaila at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 08:42:05 CDT 2010

Hi Salah,

what's the problem?
For playbacks upload a soundfile to your asterisk
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/hello.wav and setup the Routing Script to
"Playback(hello)";

reload asterisk and watch asterisk and aheeva logfiles.

And yes there is a possibility to retrieve customer information from your
CRM as long as you get customer phone number.

--
Mvh,
Aurimas Skirgaila