[asterisk-users] Not hearing Telco Operator messages

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:25:23 CDT 2010

Can you post your /etc/zaptel.conf and /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf.

--
Zeeshan

On 2010-03-26 9:06 AM, "Robert Grignon" <rgrignon at fleetone.com> wrote:

 I have 1 PRI and 1 E&M Wink Circuit.

If I call a non working number and route it through the PRI, I get the
following:
<Ringing>...."You have reached a non-working number....."

 If I call a non working number and route it through the E&M Wink Circuit, I
get the following:
<NO RINGING... DEAD AIR>

A core show channels shows the state as ringing...

Is there something I have to do to get the "You have reached a non-working
number....." message to play back?

Thanks,

Robert