[asterisk-users] Restarting Asterisk using a script - Thanks to all -

Alyed alyed at vivoxie.com
Wed Mar 24 11:21:11 CDT 2010

Guess it's not a matter of asterisk as it is of Linux scripting.
first check: http://linuxproblem.org/art_9.html
then try something like:
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=70926

but as Steve said, why you need to restart the asterisk service in the first
place????

Fix what's wrong don't just use the band-aid